- 傳道：我們無論得時與否，務要傳揚福音，以基督神性 (生命)為經、人性(生活)為緯，交織天(神)人合一之道，使生命影響生活，生活反映生命，二者相互印證。
The Home of Christ’s Governing Principles
These ten governing principles, as revealed to us by the Holy Spirit, carry out the church’s meaning and focus on the issues of revelation, unity, service, independence, evangelism, worship, charity (loving others), finances, harmony and openness.
- Revelation: We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant and eternal. It is the criterion for our words, deeds, thoughts, life and work.
- Unity: We firmly believe that The Home of Christ is the church of the living God, that Christ is the Head of the Church, which is the body of Christ, that people are redeemed by Christ’s blood, belong to God’s family, and that every member in the family should serve the Lord.
- Service: We measure the prosperity of our Church, not only by the number of people attending our Sunday Services, but also by the number of people serving God. We should lead and guide our weak members, not only by looking after their needs, but also by giving them responsibility so that everyone will participate in ministry, and enjoy all the blessings bestowed upon us by our Lord.
- Independence: We insist on maintaining our Local Church identity based on self-governing, self-propagating and self-providing principles, and being responsible directly to the Lord.
- Evangelism: We must preach the gospel in season and out of season. We are to live our lives based on human ethics and guided by the example set by Christ; thus obtaining unity of man and God. We will have our inner lives influence our daily, outer lives; and have our daily, outer lives reflect our inner lives, so that our inner lives and outer lives can be aligned to present a consistent testimony.
- Worship: We stand in awe of God and give Him first place in our lives. Instead of seeking our own gain, we think, speak, and act with the sole purpose of honoring God.
- Charity (loving others): We see others as greater than ourselves, appreciating the strengths of others and accepting those who are weak. We respect the different gifts people have been given and allow the gifts to be used by God. We do not exalt people, giving them cause to stumble and fall, nor do we judge them lest we suffer harm.
- Finances (Charity): We affirm that it is more blessed to give than to receive. All material wealth is given by God and should be shared with others. As I give, I also receive from God, benefiting others and being blessed myself.
- Harmony: We must destroy the dividing wall between men, maintain spiritual communication, receive each other, serve one another, and refuse to give the Devil a foothold. We must hold on to the Truth in God’s Word, and never compromise in matters that resist or distort the Truth.
- Openness: Our church doors are open to all. People who have a heart for Jesus and are concerned with the Father’s work are welcome to worship and serve with us in order to honor God and build up people.