Den Meeting Week
本週沒有團集會(Pack meeting)，由各小隊自行進行小隊活動(Den meeting)。小隊長可以自行決定Den meeting的形式，選擇時間及地點。活動方式請參考下面的幾個建議。
Home Den Meeting Week is the week for each den to meet at one of den parents’ home for a den activity. Normally it’s in Den Leader’s home but could be in anyone’s home from the den.
The meeting time can be any time during the week from 2 to 4 hours. Feel free to invite other leaders from the pack to your meeting.
Also, each den needs to prepare a skit/performance for the Award day on 12/8.
Activity ideas for the home den meeting:
- Work on your adventure requirements
- Potluck lunch (or dinner)
- Learn a new song or practice skit (prepare for the year-end party)
- Game time (board game of play cards)
- Show-and-tell – Pet, collection, or hobby, etc.
- Visit Fire Station
- Visit Animal Shelter
- Visit Local Recycle Center
- Miniature Golf, etc.
For more ideas for the den meeting, visit 100+ Den Meeting Ideas